Friday, July 9, 2010

1st sem 3rd year!!!

I know it's been 9 months since I'd updated my blog. I just dont really update because I find it a little troublesome especially with finding the layout. But oh well, let me just update once in a while.

Well, this sem I joined the swim club. From the AGM, it looks interesting. The MMU swimming pool looks so nice for competition with dividers n diving platforms at every lane. I go swimming like twice a week but I will definitely go swimming once a week. It's fun to swim. I so can't wait for next week to swim again. Since I learn how to swim last sem (I learn how to swim in my Co-Curriculum class), I never do any of my workout anymore. So 2 of my yoga mats, dumbells n exercise balls are not in use. I bought an exercise ball a few months ago and i can't balance because it's so big so I never used it.

Ok, about my studies, it's as usual la. Boring. Now I'm staying in HB3 with Dori and Nabila. Nabila stays at home n hostel is just a place for her to rest. I'm usually alone in the room at night because Dori goes out. Hostel is going to add new furniture for the 3rd person soon so it means I have to move my mattress back up to the upper bunk. It's so hot at the upper bunk. Well, I'll just wait for the furniture to come in a few weeks time and see what I can do about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment