Wednesday, July 21, 2010

After makeover

After makeover, I went swimming. I don't want to walk to swimming pool because so damn hot and also Adrian coming by car so he can pick me up on the way to swimming pool. He always take so damn long when it comes to swimming. But when it's time to go out like shopping or go eat, fast. While waiting, so many people pass by at zebra and so many people look. So kepo. I also met Hema and I told her there was makeover, she said "no wonder so many girls with makeup and look so doll-like". Finally he arrived. Then we went to swim. My sis and Ana also came but they left the swimming pool so early because they said too many people. I thought I left early but they left earlier and came later than me.

After swimming, we all went to the central foodcourt opposite the swimming pool to have our dinner. Their fried rice is nice (from chinese stall). After that, we went to Alamanda because my sis and Ana wants to buy nail polish while I want to buy powered goggles and Adrian want to pay his phone bill.

I ended up never buy the powered goggles because I don't want to spend so much money. I think I just wear contact lens and goggles to cut cost. My whole swimming attire is blue and the powered goggles is black. The goggles at Parkson Alamanda is RM59.90 with some discount. Adrian bought last time, it was like RM53.

I want the powered goggles because at night, for swim club swimming lessons, it's very hard to see. Daytime is ok, but night time is so hard to see. I can barely see anything.Thats why last sem during coco, I never wore contact lens before and it's ok because it's daytime.

In the end, I bougt some lingerie (it sounds nice but the ones i bought doesn't look as nice as it sounds because I bought some very comfy ones). I also bought a cleanser which is Bio-Essence deep cleanser with pine pollen (blue packaging) for RM16.60. My sis used this before and it's good because it doesn't tighten up my skin on the 1st try (the packing says it doesn't tighten up the skin).

I'm using almost the same one but without pine pollen. My current cleanser is not bad. At 1st when I use, it tighten my skin (eventhough the label says it doesn't tighten the skin) but after a while, it didn't because my sis ask me to use less. Now it's like rosak already because it has a weird smell but i want to finish it up 1st. I bought this current cleanser for less than Rm20.

No comments:

Post a Comment