Friday, October 23, 2009

Workout!!!!

This is my workout routine if I go to the gym. I will start with some stretching.

1. Sun Salutation for extra stretching. I will only do this if only I am rajin or have time. Or sometimes I will have a quick jog.

2. 2 minute ab work out. This is like a warm up and cool down for ab exercise. It is really effective but very tough to do.


3. After that, I will do like 100 crunches.


4. After crunches, it will be at least 100 bicycle crunches


5. I will end my abs exercise with the 2 minute abs.

6. Now for the arms, using only 2kg dumbells. Not more because I can't lift them. Haha. For this, I don't do all the workout in this video. If I am too tired, I will just skip the lateral raise (it's very difficult to do with 2kg dumbells).


7. Now for the legs and butt, I usually don't workout my legs in the gym, I prefer to just go jogging. There's this really good pilates routine i found in youtube.


8. To cool down, I will do some stretching, and if rajin, Sun Salutation.

So, that is basically my workout routine everytime I go to the gym. I am planning to change my abs workout routine because I am a little bored of it. If you were to find workout for your abs, I suggest to look for pilates abs. My favourite channel in youtube for all these workout routine in called diethealth. They have alot of nice workouts but most of them are for girls. My favourite form of exercise is pilates. I just find it not too difficult and very effective. My advise to everyone is to buy your very own yoga or exercise mat. Buy it if you workout often.

Hope you will find my workout routine effective :)

1 comment:

  1. amanda! i need your advice on losing weight and working out!

    ReplyDelete