Friday, July 23, 2010

Saree

Just now, I decided to wear my saree. It took so damn long, I dunno how long but more than 30 mins. I had 1 failed attempt. So I had to wear it again. My saree top was sooooo tight. This is my best shot using my DSLR. I'm not good with taking night pics and it's very blur.



The pic below was taken last year in my previous hostel room, I was just trying out my saree with some help from Dori. I had short hair that time and I think I look better with long hair. Now i want back my very long hair like last time. I cut my hair short just to try a new look. hehe :)



Now you would think what is the purpose I bought the saree for, I bought it for International Student Society Night (ISS Night). It was More than 1 year ago. Here is the link. At that time, I don't have a camera and so many people took photo with me but I never get any of those photos because they were all strangers taking photo. All the pictures were so blur. It was so fun. I regret never attend CCIP Dinner last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment