Saturday, July 24, 2010

Dori's birthday!!!

Today, I went to Dori's house to celebrate her very belated birthday. Her birthday was on May. When me n my sis arrived, her family were about to start the prayers. I didn't know birthdays also got prayers. They sang songs and Dori read the bible and had some prayers.

After that, cut cake. Dori's cake so cute, got her picture there. So sayang to eat. I wonder who will be eating her face. She only cut the cake at the side then her family and some relatives fed her cake. They took a small piece and feed her. I thought they will cut cake after eating like Chinese family.

I didn't take nice pic of her cake because i shy to go front n take photo.

After that, makan time. Emma, Kaysha, GI and Joanne came after prayers. The food was good Dori's mum cooked mutton curry and sambal prawns. Other food they cater. They had rice (not white rice la), capati, puttu mayam, roti jala, dahl, kurma, chicken, pickle, eggplant. For dessert, they had watermelon, honeydew and ais kacang.

Alot of Dori's relatives were there. Alot of babies. So cute. After eating, me, my sis, Emma, Kaysha, GI and Joanne sat down and talked. Dori very busy layan her guests. I asked her where was her dogs, they are all kept at the back of their hse and they were given calming pills. I didn't know such thing exists. The dogs are fed that so that they don't disturb people.

After that, we left. Some of her relatives left early. I thought I left early already but good la, don't overstay. The food was so nice. Now I'm so full I can't shower yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment