Monday, July 26, 2010

Sunway Lagoon

I went Sunway Lagoon yesterday (Monday). The ticket price increased so much. Last time I went, 8 years ago, the ticket only cost like RM30-RM40 only. My mum told me wetland ticket only RM15. Now it's RM60 for 3 parks and RM75 for all 5 parks. That extra RM15 people will think so worth but that scream park is nothing much. It's not even a park. It's just 1 ghost house. We also have to pay extra RM10 for the wristband (which looks like a watch) deposit.

Sunway Lagoon ticketing counter so damn inefficient. So slow you know. I thought it was because some people take so long to decide or ask so many questions, but it's the ticketing counter. The staff want to issue ticket also so slow. The worst part is that they ask us to don't queue up 1 person 1 person. The staff ask us to 1 person buy for all our friends. OMG so inefficient. I bet they have no return customers. No wonder price increase also la.

I can advise people to keep their bags in the locker 1st in the wetland. Not at the dryland because the bathroom is only in the wetland. It's also much more convenient because most rides don't allow people to carry bags and no1 takes care of their belongings. If you put your bags in wetland, you will start at dry land and end in wetland and can terus go shower.

I went Sunway Lagoon with Adrian and some of his friends la. We 1st went to scream park. Just a ghost house la. After that we took some rides. Since me and 1 of Adrian's friend only wore bikini at that time, we can't take some rides because we must wear t-shirt. Makes sense la, the ermmmm, belt thing that u wear on your shoulder so that you won't fall off the ride must have hurt if take the ride and never wear shirt. The others went on that ride. That ride goes 360 degrees. Look so scaryyyyyyy, you will be hanging upside down. OMG 0_0

After that we went to extreme park. Must register for all the rides, I dunno y. Got paintball target shooting, archery (me and Adrian didn't took it) , scenic ride thing (me and Adrian didn't took it), wall climbing (no energy to climb) and flying fox. Me and Adrian didn't took those things because we want to save time so can go flying fox but ended up the flying fox so ineffecient. Must wait like 30 mins. I dunno y so inefficient. After that also we waited for Adrian's friends for so long because they took flying fox later than us and the flying fox so damn inefficeint.

Finally we went to the wetland. The surf beach was closed for MTV world stage. They really drain out the pool dry dry. The flying fox goes over the surf beach. At the wetland we so tired d and not much mood d because waited damn long at the flying fox. We wanted to go kayaking but too tired.

At the wetland we only just sat in the wave pool to relax. So happy I finally know how to swim but I don't like wave pool because so wavy and water can go inside my nose. There's no drain at the side like normal swimming pool so the wave will forever be in the pool.

After celup in the pool, we went to change but never shower. Then we went to pyramid for dinner. We all went to TGIF. My food not nice 1. I took the 2 course meal set. Appetizer and main course. Appetizer was boneless chicken wings. So x sedap. The sauce was sour and it's not the tasty sour and it's served with sour cream. Then my main course was TGIF cheeseburger. I thought they use steak like in Tony Roma's but they actually use burger patty. The worst part is that it tastes exactly like McD's double cheese burger. OMG!! I paid so much for that. I ended up so tired until cannot eat so I tapau. After that we all went home. So tired.

It was all fun even though I have so much complains. It's fun because get to spend time with Adrian and have fun there. My conplains are not those frustrated complains la. I really think Sunway should be much more efficient since they practically double their ticket price.

No comments:

Post a Comment