Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Close- ups and short Trip to I-City, Shah Alam

This afternoon I was bored so I took pictures of my loofah and lip balm close-up.







Tonight, me, my sis and my dad went to I-City to take pictures. It's a place with alot of artificial trees with alot of lights. They had many LED sculptures and deco at the buildings. It's like a park and there's alot of security guards blowing whistle. It gets annoying sometimes. They do that so that people do not sit on the slope and stuff. They just don't want to be responsible for any electrocution. The entrance fees is only RM5 per car. The crowd there was surprisingly good for a weekday. We left at around 9.30pm and there were so many cars queuing up to get in.

Me and my sis are not very good with night shots so most of the pictures taken not so nice la. We never really practice taking pictures at night. We also don't have remote control for the camera so we use timer to take photo so that the camera does not shake when we snap a picture. I don't want to upload pics here because my house internet so slow and it takes forever to view them. You can look it up in my webshots.



No comments:

Post a Comment