Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Clinique Makeover!!!!

Today, in campus while walking at Central Plaza, my sis friend, Chris (a girl) was working as promoter to give samples for Clinique. She saw me and called me Agnes. Haih. I thought i heard wrong but it actually is true because I reconfirm with Dori. After we took the sample, Nabila also there, we went to class.

Only I went to class because there wasn't anymore seats. So Dori, Emma, Kaysha and Nabila went to find chairs but ended up no chairs so they just skipped class like that. Then I went to toilet and met them and they skipping class to follow Nabila go makeover. I don't know why Dori doesn't want to go for makeover. I didn't even sign attendance. I dunno why people in taxation class os mengada, they always hold the attendance sheet and never pass around. In both tutorial and lecture. After class I walked to Misri Plaza to go for makeover.

At Misri Plaza, they not very efficeint lo. They give us numbers to queue up but never call us. I entered the contest for Cleo cover girl la. It's FOC la. Just join la.

We have to just go up to the lorry. At the lorry there, 1 man came and makeup for me. He do eye make up so nice. Do so many things la. Put this put that. My eyes were tearing because I not used to it. Haih. Tear (from eye) so many times. He spent most of the time doing my eyes. I was wearing yellow top and he put blue eye makeup. I let him choose but I dunno why he must use blue. So no matching. He also did my lips. So nice la. I think he did use lipliner. My lips look so oooo after applying and of course it did not last for long la. But it looks so nice, my ooo lips.

This lipgloss made my ooo lips. It's so nice. It's Vitamin C Lip Smoothie Antioxidant Lip Color in Pink-Me-Up

After makeover, did hair. My hair nothing much to do la. Just straighten it a little then make the ends curl in. Very nice. After hair, take photo. The photographer ask me pose so weird. I sometimes so blur. He ask me stand here, like so close to him only. But later on watever la. Just take photo la. He made me pose so old fashion. Put my hand at my face. eeeee. I did 1 pose never smile. If want to use thumbdrive to take softcopy, must pay RM15 if they burn into CD, pay RM20. So unreasonable and so money making for them.

This pic i took from the web-site and it's my best pic.

After take photo, choose photos. Only got 6 la. 1st, choose 1 of the 3 then repeat. After that, choose 1. The guy who ask me to choose also got say 1 of the pic is nice and i memang want that pic. While waiting for the pic to be printed, I asked the photographer what is the battery grip is for. He told me so that when take portrait photo, easier to grip because got another button and the guy who's managing the photos told me nikon can store only 1 battery but cannon can store 2. Then I took my photo and left.

After that, I went to the booth next to it and collect my goodie bag. Of course, at that place, they also promote their stuff. But I of course don't want to buy la eventhough got free pouch. I don't need the pouch also because it will create alot of unused things in my room. Then I walked back to hostel and so many people saw me.

In my room, me, Dori, Nabila and my sis (Agnes) were looking at pics of girls from other Clinique Star Search locations. The link is this. The name I used is Leong Yie-Bing and I'm quite easy to spot. I'm wearing yellow. After that, I camwhore alot with my webcam. This is the week I don't have my DSLR with me because it's in service. Among all times. I should have brought 1 digital camera to campus. After camwhoring went swimming. These are my camwhoring photos from my webcam.






No comments:

Post a Comment