Friday, July 16, 2010

Cameras

On Wednesday, my dad took the DSLR for some company thing but ended up never use also. But at least on Friday he went to send it for service. I don't know what happen to the lens. The body is ok. The lens jam. Sometimes it's ok and sometimes it jam. What happens is the focus cannot turn fully or the zoom cannot turn fully. But it's now is service and take back the camera in 1 week time.

I used the digital camera to take pictures just now. It's not bad this digital camera which my mum bought. It's pink!! And it's touch screen!!! At 1st i thought it was bad because the picture taken that's shown on the disply looks so blur with so much noise but when upload to the pc, it's so clear. I went to the shop and ask and the man in the shop told me that it's memang like that 1. Some cameras look blur on disply but clear on pc and print out. Some cameras look clear on display but blur on pc and print out. It's the manufacturer who design it this way. The guy in the shop also told me that we cannot depend on the camera's display to judge the quality of the camera and picture. Some DSLRs are also like that.

The digital camera is Nikon Coolpix S230:

and the DSLR is Nikon D3000.

Nowdays cameras are so good quality. Normally it's 10 megapixels. Last time 6 megapixels also so wah already. At least nowdays cameras display is much bigger. I took the old camera just to play play with it, the display so small, so hard to see. The best thing about nowdays digital camera is that it has improve so much. Anytime someone wants to camwhore, the picture sure come out nice. If it's last time days camera, as in 7 years ago, when I camwhore, omg, all the pics are so ugly. It makes my face look so ugly. At least nowdays cameras don't make me look ugly anymore.

You all can see my camwhore pics in my facebook album: Too much of me. Here are some nice pics taken using digital camera, not DSLR.





These pictures from the digital camera still cannot beat DSLR quality because if use DSLR, the object will be clear and the background will be blur. In these pictures, the backgrounds are not that blur its quite good already.


No comments:

Post a Comment