Friday, December 31, 2010

Potato Honey Mask

I just tried a new face mask today which is potato and honey face mask. I used potato because last time I used it before. My sis saw it in the magazine and I used sliced potato on my face and it's so smooth after that (you can rub the potato on your skin 1st)

So what I did today was my usual facial routine.
1. Scrub or wash face (wash face if already scrub the previous day)
2. Steam face
3. Press out pimples
4. Scrub with sugar (not a good idea because must wait so long for swelling on face to reduce and it hurts. should scrub before pressing out pimple)
5. Put potato and honey mask for 30 mins and rinse off (pound 1 whole potato and use only the juice and mix it with honey and apply on plain sheet mask then onto face or directly on face, any how you like)
6. Tone and moisturize

The result,my skin is so smooth, clear and not dry after this. I feel it's much smoother than any other mask I've used. I used to like Amway deep cleansing mask (clay mask). The effect is almost the same as this potato honey mask but my skin is dryer and not so clean with the Amway mask. 

No comments:

Post a Comment