Tuesday, December 28, 2010

La Senza with love

Today, I bought 3 new La Senza bras!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG I'm so happy!!!!!!! I always wanted La Senza bras since so long ago. I hardly go in the shop last time but many months ago, I went in and the bras were on sale. It's RM165 for 3 pieces, only RM55 per piece!!!! So cheap. Don't compare with those RM20 bras because those are not good quality ones and cannot fit well.

I will so buy La Senza bras when they have sale again. I will keep it for Chinese New Year. I always wanted them every since their last offer but didn't buy them because I don't find the need for them. But I buy things and I will wear it, not keep only because sayang. Like that keep the money much better. My friends can buy it at cheaper price. Haih, their timing must be good. They buy the bras for only like RM40 per piece.

All these 3 bras are RM165. The promotion is 3 for RM165.
There are many varieties. 

This is a ultra soft bra. It cannot really stay in shape and you can see
 2 dots when wearing it but it's so comfy. It's a non-push up bra.
Original price RM99

This is a very La Senza looking bra. It's 4 way push up and surprisingly
this bra is not heavy. Original price RM99
This is also a push up bra, 3 way push up . I find this bra
so cute. Original price RM79

No comments:

Post a Comment