Sunday, January 9, 2011

Home Face Masks

I was just googling about homemade face masks using natural ingredients. There was one that writes use parsley. Cut parsley into small pieces and add boiling water for 20-30 mins. Then use this 'tea' on your face. When Dori saw that, she said "hmm, parsley" then I said "we should try kangkung" and there goes my clay face mask. All cracked. I actually never use homemade face mask often. I only tried honey alone, not effective. Potato and honey is very good and potato alone is good.

My dad also said once that any vege and fruits we eat, we can put on face. I said no, we cannot put chilli. OMG, imagine that. I will so die of chilli burns. Do people put onion and garlic on their faces? Putting garlic face mask is really good in scaring off vampires and people. I think if you put garlic mask, your face will smell like garlic. 0_0 To eliminate smell, the best is to rub on stainless steel, like rub your hand on the sink or anything stainless steel to eliminate the smell. Imagine rubbing your face with a spoon? Haha

I also tried egg white mask few months ago and I am not seriously doing it again. My face got so damn dry. It must be because I'm old now. Teenager's skin are very strong, their skin can stand strong alcohol, strong cleanser, scrub..... I remember my skin when I was a teenager. Never before it became dry, flaky, irritated (my skin was never irritated before actually)

I also need a new toner. This Bio-Essence toner is so useless so I use it very often and alot to finish it up. The best is clearasil. It actually helps to reduce scars and cleanses the skin well. Dori said her aunts use rice water (water you get from washing rice) as toner. She said it makes their skin smooth. I read that in 1 website too.

No comments:

Post a Comment