Sunday, December 19, 2010

Charmed

I downloaded Charmed Seasons 1-3 last week. There's 23 episodes in the first season. It's so nice to watch back old shows. Thanks to my friends who mentioned it, I downloaded Charmed.

I still remember last time during my primary school or high school days, me sis and I used to watch Charmed every week. After a while it became not so interesting, more like when Prue died and Paige came to replace her.

Charmed is basically about 3 sisters in their 20's living together in a big and fancy house which they inherited. Warlocks (evil creatures who kill witches for their powers), Banshees and Demons come and attack them every episode. They have this Book of Shadows where they find information about witchcraft and all those Demons and spells.

No comments:

Post a Comment