Thursday, August 12, 2010

Shampoos

My house currently have 3 rejected bottles of shampoos. They are Palmolive 2 in 1 Pearl shampoo, Rejoice fruity smooth and VO5 for frequent wash shampoo. They are real bad shampoos. The Palmolive shampoo gives me and my sis dandruff. Our scalp were so itchy n flaky. The Rejoice shampoo is smooth but after a few days of using it, so much hair fall. I thought there was something wrong with me but it's actually the shampoo. VO5 shampoo is sooooo damn kasar but it's the only shampoo that is the safest to use. Usually if shampoos are kasar when you rinse with water, after your hair dry, it will feel smooth. But for VO5, noooooooooooooooooo. After your hair is dry, it's still soooo rough. I really thought my hair was damaged by the chlorine from Sunway Lagoon because I didn't wash my hair right after that. VO5 is really not good. I've tried it once many years ago but it's a different range.

In hostel, my shampoo takes forever to finish. It's Watson's brand olive oil shampoo. It's not bad. My hair feels a little rough when I rinse but after that, it's smooth when it's dry.

The best shampoos that I've tried so far is Clariol Herbal Essences. I tried almost all the range except for coloured hair and hello hydration and my favourite is transparent blue, Break's Over. All of them have nice smell. Go smell it yourself. I cannot describe smells. The transparent pink one smells same as Clariol's old shampoo, before they change their packaging. The old Clariol shampoo is also transparent pink. Clariol is good because my hair is smooth when I rinse off the shampoo and when it's dry.

I don't really like Dove. The smell is too strong. My sis likes it and she's using it. I feel my hair quite tangled when I rinse. My sis said you have to rub rub rub your hair for a longer time. It's ok only la for me.

Last time I only use Sunsilk. It's good also but I'm bored of it. I usually use the pink or orange one. They frequently change packaging. I feel that for Sunsilk, we have to use alot of shampoo.

For conditioner, I just buy those real cheap ones, those that is used in salons. I don't know why some people are so scared of cheap things. People will always use the cheapest thing for their business. The conditioner cost like RM12 for 1 gallon and I use alottttt of it since it's cheap. To me, conditioner don't have to be so good. Those conditioner can be found in those shops that sell those salon stuff.

For hair serum, I don't like those Sunsilk, Dove, all those kind. It's water base. So if you style your hair and put that, byebye. Your hairstyle is gone. It will obviously feel sooo smooth once apply because it's wet but after it dries, it feels like no effect. My favourite type of hair serum is those sold in small bottles and transparent. It's oil base so your hair will maintain its shape and your hair feels much smoother. Any brand of hair serum is ok with me just as long as it's oil base. I bought mine for only RM15 in campus. Some people came to campus and sold it.
There is a small shark clip on the neck of the bottle to prevent unwanted pushing.

2 comments:

  1. eh i thought u deleted this post. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya but then i re-write this comment since u said it sounds ok. haha. now u know wat shampoo not to buy

    ReplyDelete