Monday, August 2, 2010

Flea Market in Amcorp Mall

On Sunday, me, my sis and my dad went to Amcorp Mall. The flea market was no bad. It's a real flea market not like the Curve, where everything is still expensive. There are stalls selling accessories, key chains, antiques, books, cakes (looks sooo nice and tempting and it tastes good too) and much more.

There is a gigantic book shop called Book Xcess that sells books that are not usually sold here. It's not like pay less books where it is so damn hard to find your books. Book Xcess actually has alot of books and it's not one of a kind. Their books are so damn cheap. I bought a small spanish dictionary for only RM5 and original price is RM27.90. My sis bought a few new books and my dad bought a sure big book. It's mad magazine something like that. It's only RM100. Original price is RM600 and it's sold for US$150. You can check out the books in my sis blog.

We also went to eat in this Korean Restaurant, I don't know the name of it. My dad called Korean fried rice (RM7.90) and me n my sis called Japanese fried rice (RM8.90). The portion is huge. The fried rice comes with at least 4 prawns, some squid, a salad with some fruits with thousand island dressing, a soup, a small tofu or long bean at the side, and 2 slices or watermelon. So cheap!!!!!! At least they are much more generous than most shops in Malaysia.

I bought a new key chain. It only cost RM5 for 3 charms. There were hundreds or charms. My sis took so long to search for it.

Pretty Key Chain

No comments:

Post a Comment