Monday, August 16, 2010

New bikini arrived!!!

My new bikini just arrived last Friday and this morning my sis went to collect it because I don't have a debit card and paypal. The bikini top was oversize but it fits because it's tie string at the back. It's quite supported because the back strap is thick, not just a string. The bikini top also comes with padding. It looks nice and it's black. The beads at string for the neck is also covered with plastic.



The bottom looks so damn big. Like Malaysian panty XL. It seems so big but it fits eventhough it's much bigger than my panties. I also found out that bikini bottom is little bigger than panties because swimsuit does not stretch so much, unlike panties, the material stretch so much when worn.



Above is how big the bikini bottom is compared to my favuorite panty from sorella. When worn, the panty will also stretch as big as the bikini bottom. The bikini bottom is a little loose on top of the butt but it's fine. Americans are big.

No comments:

Post a Comment