Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Weird Dream, After exam

Yesterday (Tuesday), I so wanted to change my sleeping habit so that it's actually normal. For this past month, I've been sleeping at 6-9am and wake up at 2-3pm. Once I slept at 11pm but I woke up at like 2am. My body is telling me that it's nap time, not sleeping time.

So today, I went swimming. I so wanted to go swimming the past week but it rained every evening so I can't go. So today I managed to go swimming because it didn't rain. I only manage to swim like 6 laps in total because I was a little tired and also I didn't swim for so long, I lost some of my strength.

After swimming, went to have dinner with Adrian then we went to library to study. I was so damn tired I didn't study, I just went online to read the news and read National Geographic magazine. There are Reader's Digest too!!!! There are magazines that consist of like 1 year's worth of issues compiled into 1 hardcover book. Unfortunately, we cannot borrow them unless we see the manager and needed it very urgently.
It was so cold in the library and made me soooo sleepy so I went back to sleep at 10.30pm. I was so happy I can sleep early but then woke up at like 2am because of these stupid dream. I had two dream which I don't remember the sequence.

Dream #1:
I went to Genting Highlands with Adrian and we were in like a shopping mall there which looks much more posh than those in Genting. Then I saw my uncle at the escalator, he had long hair and it was damn damn damn ugly. He was so damn mean, he want to report to my dad that I have a bf. Then I said he will be dead if he told.

Then I met one of my aunt. [That aunt teaches yoga in IBM Cyberjaya so she always join me, my sis and Adrian for dinner (This is real, not in the dream)]. Then I remembered talking to my aunt that that's my dream.

Dream #2:
This is the dream that made me so damn angry. I found out that Adrian went to some pasar malam in KL and walk walk with his friends and didn't call me or tell me. He only told me a few days later which made me more mad. I was so mad because now we hardly go out and my life is so boring. He went with his 3 friends, Esther, Helen and Eva. I've only met Esther real life. It's so weird because I think Esther doesn't mix with the other 2 but he called all of them, oh well.

I was so damn mad because he didn't bring me out. Then in my dream I didn't say that I'm so angry, I just kept it to myself. If it's real life, I will bising like mad!!!!! I will say everything I feel to him, 100%. I was so damn angry from the dream, almost waking up and when I was awake. But I wasn't mad after a while.

..........................................................................

Today is Adrian's last day of exam!!!!!!!! So it means we can go out. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only go out eat somewhere further than Cyberjaya, not go shopping because my exam ends on Friday. I was suppose to study on Tuesday night, after my Tuesday paper but I didn't because I was so damn tired. Even my friend doesn't want to study on Tuesday but I wanted but didn't manage.

I so can't wait for my exam to end, OMG OMG OMG. Then on Friday, after my paper, I will go and meet Yee Mei and Jia Lynn. Yee Mei is leaving for UK on Friday and she really wants to meet Adrian. So I should plan the outing to be in Sunway Pyramid because Adrian knows how to get there. I feel so bad that she has been back home for 4 months and have not met Adrian.

No comments:

Post a Comment