Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Wishlist

My shopping list for now:

  1. Shoes (wedges and flats as in fancy sandals, not ballerina flats)
  2. La Senza Bras
  3. Nice tops
  4. Camera Remote
  5. Bikini (optional). If can I would buy Speedo because I can actually try it and it's good quality. I also really want Victoria's Secret because it looks nice on the models but will only look OK on me but the disadvantage is I can't try them.
  6. Lipgloss (optional)
  7. Working clothes (optional)


Places I want to visit, in order in which I want to visit 1st:

  1. Middle East because I met so many people from there and really want to know their culture. I also loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Arabic food. It's so nice. The Middle Eastern booths in campus is interesting.
  2. Botswana because I want to know how it's like there. Words from friends there is really not enough for me.
  3. USA because of TV. I know USA is very commercialized. My friend said it's no big deal there.
  4. Europe because my mum has been there twice and it looks so nice.
  5. Turkey because it looks so nice in TV. The Kebabs look so nice in TV. Watched it when Anthony Bourdain visited Turkey and he ate all the kebabs..... so niceeeee
  6. Forgot to add this earlier, I also want to go to Mexico because their food looks so damn nice. All their tacos, burito, tortilla....... Their tacos and tortilla looks so damn tempting in tv

No comments:

Post a Comment