Friday, September 10, 2010

New Post Finally!!!

I know many people are waiting for me to come up with new posts. Its been a few weeks since I'd posted. I've been very lazy to post and also busy with assignments. Finals are around the corner.

So last few weeks, I've been so obsessed with sewing so I sewn my very first dress. It took me 2 nights because the first night, the dress looks ugly then the next day I removed the stitches and resew. So now it looks better.

I had a post on 28th August but never posted it because I don't have the photo so here was my post for then:

Well for me, I've never sew a doll dress before. These few days I've been so obsessed with sewing. I took out the sewing machine and started sewing the table runner but it's not a good material to sew because it's slippery and hard to sew.

This afternoon, I spent the whole time drawing out pattern for bikinis (only bikini top). I got it from this website http://www.patternschool.com/?page_id=309. I also downloaded some patterns from this site http://www.burdastyle.com/.

Tonight, I sew my very first dress. I took my really, really old pyjamas and sew. I remember having it when i was like 10. Thats 11 years ago. There are no more prints on the pyjama and it has holes at the shoulder and the material is already very thin.

It took me 5 hours to complete the dress because I'm a first-timer and I'm not skilled. I so lazy to explain la. It's so complicated to explain and people won't understand so I'll just save my time.


No comments:

Post a Comment