Saturday, September 11, 2010

Obsessed with bikinis and lingerie

Went to Subang Parade just now. I saw La Senza panties in Parkson, it cost RM89 for 5 pieces so it's RM18 per piece. It's actually ok price. Triumph is also so expensive. Normal nice bra cost at leat RM70 nowdays. If it's RM40, that means it's damn ugly and low quality. Even offer price hardly reach RM40. Offer bras cost at least RM50 from triumph.

La Senza bras are 3 for RM169 which is RM 56 per piece of Rm 139 for 2 pieces which is RM69.5 per piece. That is the normal price for bras now. Not like last time, RM40 is expensive. Inflation. Now it's RM60. Last time RM50 is so much money. Now RM50 is so little.

I remembered triumph sold sloggi panties, not those in the packet ones. They sold RM30 for 3 pieces of bikini panties or RM40 for 3 pieces of boylegs. The packet panties were also cheap that time (few months ago). They were all RM75 but some are 6 for RM75, 5 for RM75 or 4 for RM75. So cheap. So regret never buy the non-packet sloggi panties because they were nice.

I also would suggest buying sorella. It's cheap and good. Their seamless panties are only RM15 per piece. It's quite cheap compared to other brands. I don't like scarlet. It goes into your butt. I once bought their seamless panty for RM10 and the lining came off when I removed the pantyliner. The glue is not strong.

So in the end, I would suggest buying a little more expensive panties and bras because they last long and because of that, you will have alot of panties and bras at one time. This is because you don't throw old ones but keep them so you have alot at once. I love to buy lingerie expecially panties but I don't buy those cheap cheap ones la.

Now I have like 40 panties and 30 bras. I still feel I want more. Typical girl. The number of panties and bras are those that I only wear, not those that I don't wear. I keep some bras since like 5 years ago. I have 1 triumph bra which is 7 years old and it's not loose but of course the material got thinner thanks to the maid who took revenge by spoiling clothes.

I also love bikinis. I regret buying my current one because if I never buy, I will but Victoria's Secret's bikinis because they look so nice and it was so cheap few weeks ago before they brought in new collection. Top is like USD9.99 and so is bottom. They will deduct 40% off total bill but shipping is not worth. USD27.99 to Malaysia. They use those UPS, DHL. Of cos la. Must keep reputation mah. So want new bikinis. Never mind, go Bandung and buy new bikinis and panties. heheheh

No comments:

Post a Comment