Friday, January 28, 2011

Homemade Face masks

Now I'm so into homemade face masks. I just tried yogurt, honey and few drops of lemon juice face mask. I suggest 1 yogurt spoon of yogurt is enough for your whole face and like 2 drops of honey and no lemon. I used like 2 yogurt spoons of yogurt, 5 cents coin amount of honey and few drops of lemon. It's way tooooooo much, can use it for another like 5 times. The lemon dried up my skin but it lightens my skin. It didn't dry up that much. I also put it on my lips. My lips are quite soft after that.

Using homemade masks are much cheaper than those packet masks. I bought soooo many packet sheet mask and gel mask and haven't use them because I'm so into homemade masks now.

I know egg white mask with a little pearl powder of baby powder (powder to make the mask stick more to your face) is good in removing blackheads and white heads and in the same time, waxing your face, it dries up my skin alot. I think it's more suitable for teenagers.

Since natural face masks spoil easily and I always make too much because I don't know how to estimate, I keep it in the freezer but I haven't use those in the freezer yet. One tip I can give is that you don't need much ingredients to make natural face masks, a total of 1 teaspoon (1 tablespoon if your face is bigger) of face mask is enough for the face.

No comments:

Post a Comment