Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Cameron Highland Trip on 17th and 18th October

Last Saturday and Sunday, me, my sis, my mum and friend's mum went to Cameron Highlands. Another 6 of my mum's friends went too. We all stayed in a terrace house with 3 bedrooms. It's a real house in a housing area, not a guest house. I seriously don't like the cold weather.

On Saturday, we left the house at almost 6am. My mum drove all the way. Reached Cameron at like 10am. Went to a tea plantation, don't know what the name is. Next, we went to water cress valley and has a drink that has water cress. Taste like water cress soup.

After that, check in the house then sleep the whole day time since we had to wake up so early, not enough sleep also. I woke up at like 1pm or 2pm. Then my sis n mum were sleeping until like 5pm. I even managed to watch a movie in the meantime.

After movie, went to eat steamboat. All vege only. While eating, bad luck happened. It rained!!!!!! Even though it rained, I so beria-ia want to go to the pasar malam. The rain got lighter so we went to the pasar malam. We head to the umbrella stall 1st. Bought strawberry umbrella. So cute!!!!! We also bought alot of key chains of fruits: lychee, banana, durian, strawberry, orange, radish, chilli and lots more. Very cute!!!!!! Me and my sis also bought strawberry cushion. We were o crazy over the cushion. We saw it on the way up to cameron and we bought it in the pasar malam. It's so nice to hug n it's cute!!!!!


This is my favourite picture. There's a bee on the flower. At boh tea plantation

On Sunday, everyone except me and my sis woke up at 6am just to go to the morning market. So we woke up at 9.30am. We packed our stuff and went to boh tea plantation. The road so small and winding. My mum so skill to drive. Not to mention she can drive fast somemore. If it's me, I will drive very slow. After boh tea plantation, went to bee farm. Not that many bees there. After bee farm, went to cactus valley. Bought a few cactus plant for myself, Dori and Nabila. After that, head down to Ipoh to have lunch. Traffic jammmmmmm!!!!! On the way to cactus valley also jam. The jam is in Cameron. Reached home at night. My mum managed to drive until then. So semangat. So that's my Cameron trip. It was very dizzy looking at the road. If I don't look outside the car, I won't feel dizzy.


No comments:

Post a Comment