Saturday, July 25, 2009

Mid Terms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate mid terms. I had 1 mid term last week n 2 more this coming Monday and Friday!!!!!!!!! The week after will be mid trimester break. After break, 2 more mid terms!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On Thursday (23rd July) I was suppose to finish up my critique essay but i woke up with fever. Not mild fever. Fever, fever. I took 2 panadol n my temp went to sleep after my 1st nap. After my 2nd nap, I felt worse so I rushed to finish up my essay. My essay ended up very feverish. I ended up calling my dad to come pick me to see a doctor and then go home. I had high fever again. The last time I had high fever was like 1 year ago. Haih.. Because of that, I missed english slot meeting. Btw, I felt much better the day after. So, no worries.

Don't we students have better things 2 do instead of just studying? I mean our main priority is to study. There are many more important things to do such as working out. I really need my work out. I found out that in uni, what we learn the most is not those related to our subject. To me, we learn the most in how to communicate, soft skills and living skills. Everyone change when they enter uni. If they don't change, there must be something wrong with them. People change because of the environment. The change in environment is the uni environment is the one that helps us in learning those skills.

Not only that, I've learned that we don't have to prepare ourselves for everything. We can just learn new things and new skills when the time comes. For example, I never knew a single clue how to wash clothes until I entered uni. You don't have to learn it before hand. You just learn it when the time comes. So remember people, don't worry if you're not ready, you be ready when the time comes.

Good luck!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment