Monday, November 28, 2011

Diet

To start, my diet is nothing like those fitness enthusiast. Malaysia has so many nice food and Malaysian food are actually quite healthy if you think of it. Not everything is deep fried. Most chinese food are stir fried anyway.

For many weeks in the past month or so, I haven't been feeling full. Of course my family will think that I'm eating so much and all. They will do their best to discourage me from working out and want me to gain weight so I look exactly like them. I know they can't stand the fact that I'm the slim one at home and the only one who workout to keep fit. So many people are jealous of me because I eat alot and still don't grow fat.

I told my friend that I haven't been feeling full. She gave me a really really good point. She said that means I'm not eating right. I'm not eating enough for lunch because I used to cut my portion so that I will lose weight. It doesn't work at all anyway. I have to eat more for lunch because after lunch I will have to go to class and after that rest then workout. I can eat less for dinner because I'm not going to workout after dinner. What she said was really a good point. I'll take her word because she used to be an athlete in school and her fitness advice are really useful.

My portion is quite big because I need the energy to workout ok. I will not have enough energy to workout if I eat too little. I also found out that I need meat and/or protein in my diet, especially lunch so that I will at least have enough energy to workout. If it's all carbs (such as pasta without meat), omg, I will feel full for a while and then super hungry later and in the endm I will not have enough energy to workout at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment