Saturday, October 29, 2011

Aloe Vera Face Mask

I tried aloe vera face mask yesterday. I got the aloe vera from my neighbour's garden. That neighbour migrated to Australia and left the house and car for my family to take care. 

I cut the aloe vera nearest to the root, because that was what I saw in youtube. You can store the aloe vera in a container and don't close and don't refrigerate it. 

I found a very easy way to apply this mask. Take the aloe vera and remove the outside (the green part) and take the gel and place it on your palms and mash it with your fist or with a fork. Then you will the very gooey gel. Rub the gel between your palms and apply it on your face and neck like as if you are washing your face.

Leave the mask on for around 1 hour or overnight. After washing off the face mask, your face will look like it has less scarring and your face will glow (on other words, shiny).

No comments:

Post a Comment